Startup Canada Awards Nomination Portal, powered by FluidReview!
To submit a nomination, please follow the instructions below:
- Create an account with FluidReview.
- Complete Nomination Form. To view nomination criteria, please got www.startupaward.ca/nominationcriteria. Note: All nominations require recommendation letters.
About the Startup Canada Awards
The Startup Canada Awards recognizes those driving impact and demonstrating excellence in Canada’s entrepreneurship and innovation community.
Each year, hundreds of nominations pour in from across Canada, and thousands join us as we celebrate the regional winners at local, grassroots ceremonies in startup spaces and education hubs.
This year, we are delighted to announce 6 regions for the 2017 Startup Canada Awards: British Columbia, Ontario, the Prairies, Quebec, the Atlantic, and the newest region the North! The Startup Canada Awards culminates in November 2017 with a red carpet Grand Finale in Toronto celebrating the national winners.
Click here to see photos from the 2016 Grand Finale in Toronto. Nominations are now open for the 2017 Startup Canada Awards.
Objectives of the Startup Canada Awards
• Celebrate those working to advance entrepreneurship in Canada;
• Increase those working to advance entrepreneurship in Canada;
• Incentivize efforts and elevate the ambitions of the Canadian entrepreneurial community
The winners of the Startup Canada Awards are selected by an esteemed adjudication committee which consists of a diverse group of leading entrepreneurs, ecosystem builders, and previous Startup Canada Award recipients.